There's nothing particularly interesting going on in my life right now, and I just figured 'Why not?'
So here it is: my personal top ten Disney villain songs.
10. 'Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo' (Randy Quaid as Alameda Slim, Home on the Range)
9. 'The World's Greatest Criminal Mind' (Vincent Price as Professor Ratigan, The Great Mouse Detective)
8. 'Oogie Boogie's Song' (Ken Page as Oogie Boogie, The Nightmare Before Christmas)
7. 'Friends on the Other Side' (Keith David as Dr. Facilier, The Princess and the Frog)
6. 'Poor Unfortunate Souls' (Pat Carrol as Ursula, The Little Mermaid)
5. 'My Lullaby' (Suzanne Pleshette as Zira, The Lion King II: Simba's Pride)
4. 'Don't Fall in Love' (Tim Curry as Forte, Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas)
3. 'You're Only Second Rate' (Jonathan Freeman as Jafar, The Return of Jafar)
* The movie sucked eggs but I love this song!
2. 'Be Prepared' (Jeremy Irons and Jim Cummings as Scar, The Lion King)
* I'm crediting Jim Cummings here because he sang the last verse of the song after Jeremy Irons' voice gave out.
1. 'Hellfire' (Tony Jay as Judge Claude Frollo, The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Watching: Home on the Range
Drinking: Iced tea